I’m a firm believer of having a goal/destination before starting a trip.
I am sure you already know how fast a year passes by.
If you don’t stop occasionally and check your course it’s easy to lose a year or two in a blur and end up somewhere you have no idea where and how you ended up there.
These 28 Questions I got from Think & Grow Rich
is great for using (at least) annualy to check your course and make adjustments when needed.
They are personal and the answers may disturb you, but don’t stress, a new year is just around the corner.
- Have I attained the goal which I established as my objective ?
- Have I delivered service of the best quality of which I was capable, or could I have improved any part of this service?
- Have I delivered service in the greatest possible quantity of which I was capable ?
- Has the spirit of my conduct been harmonious & cooperative at all times?
- Have I permitted the habit of procrastination to decrease my efficiency and if so, to what extent?
- Have I improved my personality, and if so, in what way ?
- Have I been persistent in following my plans through to completion ?
- Have I reached decisions promptly & definitely on all occasions ?
- Have I permitted any one or more of the 6 basic fears to decrease my efficiency?
- Have I been either overcautious or under cautious ?
- Has my relationship with my associates in work pleasant, or unpleasant? If it has been unpleasant has the fault been partially or wholly mine?
- Have I dissipated any of my energy through lack of connection with all subjects?
- Have I been open minded & tolerant in connection with all subjects?
- In what way have I improved my ability to render service?
- Have I been intemperate in any of my habits?
- Have I expressed, either openly or secretly, any form of egotism?
- Has my conduct toward my associates been such that it has induced them to respect me?
- Have my opinions & decisions been based upon guesswork or accuracy of analysis & thought?
- Have I followed the habit of budgeting my time, my expenses & my income, and have I been conservative in these budgets?
- How much time have I devoted to unprofitable efforts which I might have used to better advantage.
- How may I re-budget my time & change my habits so I will be more efficient?
- Have I been guilty of any conduct which was not approved by my conscience?
- In what way have I given more and better service than I was paid for?
- Have I been unfair to anyone & if so in what way?
- If I had been the purchaser of my own services would I be satisfied with my purchase
- Am I in the right vocation, and if not why not?
- Has the purchaser of my services been satisfied with the service I have rendered, and if not why not?
- What is my present rating on the fundamental principles of success?
You can also download it